Same & Next Day Delivery (LA Location)
Stone Age offers adult-use and medical cannabis delivery the South Bay area. For adult-use cannabis delivery, you need to have a valid state-issued ID that shows you are over the age of 21. For medical cannabis delivery, you must also have a current Doctor’s recommendation. Check out some frequently asked questions (FAQ) about getting setup to order online.
While our delivery menus (linked below) are viewable on Weedmaps, you can only order online through Weedmaps for in-store pickup. Online orders for delivery must be placed through shop.stoneagefarmacy.com.
If you do not see your city listed below, let us know you’d like delivery in your area.
Stone Age Farmacy LA offers delivery service to the following cities::
- Compton, Carson, West Rancho Dominguez: 90220, 90221
- Carson: 90745, 90746, 90747, 90749, 90895
- Gardena: 90247, 90248, 90249
- Harbor City: 90710
- Hawthorne: 90250, 90251
- Hermosa Beach: 90254
- Lawndale: 90260
- Lomita: 90717
- Manhattan Beach: 90266, 90267
- Rancho Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills: 90274, 90275
- Redondo Beach: 90277, 90278
- Torrance: 90501, 90502, 90503, 90504, 90505, 90506, 90507, 90508, 90509, 90510
- Wilmington: 90744
Delivery Fees & Requirements
All delivery orders must include a total purchase order of $100 or more.
Same or next-day delivery includes a convenience fee of $15 per order, which is waived on all orders over $200.
Stone Age LA accept delivery orders up to 1 hour prior to closing. All orders received within 1 hour of closing will be prepared for fulfillment the following day.
Please have a valid (not expired) state-issued ID showing that you are over the age of 21 at the time of every transaction.
Please note that during special sales events delivery times might be delayed, and cut-off times may change, due to high demand. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Medical Marijuana Identification State Card Program Only
Medical Cannabis Patients with a State ID card (issued by the Department of Health Services), qualify to purchase medicine without paying state sales tax. To qualify for this tax break you may need to upload a picture of the State Issued Card during the ordering process. Recommendation must be issued by a California-licensed doctor. Call us at (310) 366-5906 to have your letter verified if you have any trouble with the process.
Payment Options for Delivery
We accept cash only upon delivery at this time.
- Abuse of the service or our staff will result in denial of service.
- Driver carries no product other than your cannabis purchase.
- Order must be final when you click ‘submit’.
- We will only deliver cannabis products during daylight hours.
- Driver vehicles have security cameras and are tracked via GPS through security headquarters.
- Drivers retain the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We will only deliver to a residence, your work or hotel where you are checked in. Addresses and contact numbers will be verified.
- Our drivers will not be in uniform or in a marked car. Drivers are randomly and anonymously followed by our trained safety personnel to ensure best practices.
- Deliveries are packaged in discreet paper bags.
- Please restrain dogs and other animals. We do not know your pets and it is easier for all of us if they are restrained during the visit.
Missed Cannabis Deliveries and Restocking Fee
On the specified day of your delivery, if you are UNABLE to be at the delivery location at the pre-determined time, please inform us by phone and your adult cannabis delivery will be pushed to the next available delivery day.
If you are not available for delivery and do not notify us, your account will be marked as a “missed delivery.” Multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait will result in termination of delivery service for 30 days.