Do I have to go to your clinic to get a card?

You can obtain a MMIC only at your Local County Public Health Department and not through your physician or an evaluation center. The MMIC is voluntary to patients, and all that is required under Senate Bill 420 (SB 420) is your physician’s letter recommending the use of medical marijuana. All county offices and contact information is listed here.

Comments are closed.